Sweet Pea has leased Lindley Park from the City of Bozeman for the Festival dates and a wristband is required for admittance. Wristbands must be worn around your wrist and visible at all times when inside Lindley Park. Admission sales are the Festival’s primary source of financial support. Sweet Pea is not responsible for lost or stolen bands.
Three-day wristbands (good all Festival weekend) can be purchased before Festival at the outlets listed below for $15. These wristbands are good for children ages 7+ and adults. Children 6 and under are free. For those who forget to get them early, three-day wristbands will also be sold at the Festival on Friday ONLY for $20. Three-day wristbands must be worn all three days of the Festival for continued admittance.
Day passes are available for purchase at Festival gates. These cannot be purchased early. Adult day passes are $10, and children ages 7-12 are $5. Children 6 and under are free. Day passes are good for that day only and will not allow admittance into the Park on additional days.
We do not sell wristbands online or through the mail at this time.
Advance 3-Day Ticket & Merchandise Outlets:
Festival merchandise is currently on sale at outlets in Bozeman and Belgrade. Click here for a list of our outlets and what they carry.
- $15 for 3-day pass purchased between Friday, July 5th and Wednesday, July 31st (see above for a list of ticket outlets). On Thursday, August 1st the only outlet selling wristbands will be the Jacobs Crossing outlet at 424 E Main St.
- $20 for 3-day pass purchased at Festival gates (sold Friday only)
- $10 for adult day pass, available at Festival gates only
- $5 for child (ages 7-12) day pass, available at Festival gates only
- Child (6 & under): Free
The following Sweet Pea events are free to the public:
- Sweet Pea Chalk on the Walk, July 30th
- Bite of Bozeman, July 31st
- Sweet Pea Art Show, August 1st-29th
- Sweet Pea Parade, August 3rd
- Final Shakespeare in the Parks production, August 4th