Sweet Pea has leased Lindley Park from the City of Bozeman for the Festival dates and a wristband is required for admittance. Wristbands must be worn around your wrist and visible at all times when inside Lindley Park. Admission sales are the Festival’s primary source of financial support. Sweet Pea is not responsible for lost or stolen bands.
Three-day wristbands (good all Festival weekend) can be purchased before Festival at the outlets listed below for $15 or online until 11:59pm on July 31st (service fees apply). These wristbands are good for children ages 7+ and adults. Children 6 and under are free. For those who forget to get them early, three-day wristbands will also be sold at the Festival on Friday ONLY for $20. Three-day wristbands must be worn all three days of the Festival for continued admittance.
Day passes are available for purchase at Festival gates. These cannot be purchased early. Adult day passes are $10, and children ages 7-12 are $5. Children 6 and under are free. Day passes are good for that day only and will not allow admittance into the Park on additional days.
Advance 3-Day Ticket & Merchandise Outlets:
Festival merchandise will be available at area outlets July 5th-30th. Click here for a list of outlets and what each carries.
Three-day tickets can also be purchased online until 11:59pm on July 31st (service fees apply). Wristbands will be available for pick-up Festival weekend at the Will Call gate, located at Central Cypress.
- $15 for 3-day pass purchased between now and Wednesday, July 30th (see above for a list of ticket outlets). On Thursday, July 31st the only outlet selling wristbands will be the Jacobs Crossing outlet at 424 E Main St.
- $20 for 3-day pass purchased at Festival gates (sold Friday only)
- $10 for adult day pass, available at Festival gates only
- $5 for child (ages 7-12) day pass, available at Festival gates only
- Child (6 & under): Free
The following Sweet Pea events are admission free:
- Sweet Pea Chalk on the Walk, July 29th
- Bite of Bozeman, July 30th
- Sweet Pea Art Show, August 1st-28th
- Sweet Pea Parade, August 2nd