Sweet Pea has leased Lindley Park from the City of Bozeman for the Festival dates and a wristband is required for admittance. Wristbands must be worn around your wrist and visible at all times when inside Lindley Park. Admission sales are the Festival’s primary source of financial support. Sweet Pea is not responsible for lost or stolen bands.
Three-day wristbands (good all Festival weekend) can be purchased before Festival at the outlets listed below for $15 or online until 11:59pm on August 6th (service fees apply). These wristbands are good for children ages 7+ and adults. Children 6 and under are free. For those who forget to get them early, three-day wristbands will also be sold at the Festival on Friday ONLY for $20. Three-day wristbands must be worn all three days of the Festival for continued admittance.
Day passes are available for purchase at Festival gates. These cannot be purchased early. Adult day passes are $10, and children ages 7-12 are $5. Children 6 and under are free. Day passes are good for that day only and will not allow admittance into the Park on additional days.
Advance 3-Day Ticket & Merchandise Outlets:
Festival merchandise will be available at area outlets July 5th-August 5th.
List of area outlets
Three-day tickets can also be purchased online until 11:59pm on August 6th (service fees apply). Wristbands will be available for pick-up Festival weekend at the Will Call gate, located at Central Cypress.
- $15 for 3-day pass purchased between July 5th and Wednesday, August 5th. On Thursday, August 6th the only outlet selling wristbands will be the Jacobs Crossing outlet at 424 E Main St.
- $20 for 3-day pass purchased at Festival gates (sold Friday only)
- $10 for adult day pass, available at Festival gates only
- $5 for child (ages 7-12) day pass, available at Festival gates only
- Child (6 & under): Free
The following Sweet Pea events are admission free:
- Sweet Pea Chalk on the Walk, August 4th
- Bite of Bozeman, August 5th
- Sweet Pea Art Show, July 31st – August 27th
- Sweet Pea Parade, August 8th