2021 Wristbands are on sale NOW!
NEW FOR 2021:
- NEW MAIN BOX OFFICE in front of the Library during the festival. (Wristbands will NOT be sold and cannot be picked up at the actual gates.)
- Kids 12 & Under are FREE (no wristband needed)
- Purchase wristbands ahead of time online or at one of our outlets, and speed through the entry gates! Fast and contactless!
- Health & Safety of our Festival-Goers is top of mind – so we are limiting capacity a bit so buy ahead to ensure entry.
- Wristbands will be available at most of our usual outlets starting July 2.
Buy now – just click the BUY NOW button above! We will see you at the Festival!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Sweet Pea Festival Week 2021
Celebrating our 44th Festival!!!
Art Show July 9 – August 8
Chalk on the Walk Tuesday, August 3
Bite of Bozeman Wednesday, August 4
Music on Main Thursday, August 5
Parade Saturday, August 7
Children’s Run Saturday, August 7
Adult Run Saturday, August 7
Sweet Pea Festival Weekend
Friday, August 6 through Sunday, August 8
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS OF OUR 2021 CONTESTS!
2021 Flower Show Winners
Grand Prize Winner: Lisa Dufour
People’s Choice: Linda Lennon
Adult: Boone Lennon, Linda Lennon, Karin Kirk
Young Adult: Lilly Germann, Kai Kelleher
Child: Townes Malverson, Mira & Scarlett, Asha Kelleher
Perennial:Marcy Ramsay, Sandra Goetting
Creativity: Karin Kirk, Linda Lennon, JT Ragen
2021 Sweet Pea Parade Winners
Best in Show: Mountain Hot Tub
Honorable Mention: Gallatin Ice Foundation
Best use of Sweet Peas: Gallatin Ice Foundation
Honorable Mention: Jazzercise Bozeman Fitness Center
The Sweet Pea Festival is committed to its mission statement of “promoting and cultivating the arts.” We strive to evaluate ourselves and create a new masterpiece for you each and every year. Our dedicated team of 400+ volunteers runs and organizes this event with a professionalism and generosity that shines through in each event.